- Xara Desktop Help
- Product Support
How do I create a custom control bar?
- Select Window followed by Control bars.
- Click on the button labelled new. Name your control bar and click on OK to insert.
- To insert Buttons within the bar, scroll down and select the check box labelled Button Palette causing the button palette to open
- Press and hold the Alt key on your keyboard. Click, drag and drop the the button you wish to insert into your new control bar. You can add as many buttons as you wish to your control bar
- Once completed, position your new control bar as required and close down the button palette and Control bars window.