You can alter the font applied to a site navigation bar without ungrouping the bar.
Editing the text on a site navigation bar
- Using the selector tool, click once on the site navigation bar. The status line will read '1 navigation bar on 2 layers'
- Switch to the Text tool causing the 'Text Tool Infobar to display'
- Alter the font and its properties as required.
Editing the text applied to sub menus
- Using the selector tool, double click on a site navigation bar to open the Navigation bar properties dialog
- Click on the button labelled 'menu style...'
- Alter the font and its properties as required