Date: 11th March 2021
Version Number: 126.96.36.199527
Release notes: http://releasenotes.xara.hosting/designer-pro-plus/
We've Just released an update for Designer Pro+. The program should let you know on startup that an update is available, or go to Help > Check for Updates.
Smart Duplication allows you to quickly duplicate objects vertically or horizontally, and control the spacing between them.
Enable the handles by clicking on the Smart Duplication button, on the Selector Tool's toolbar.
Then use the handles on either side of the object you have selected, and drag.
Afterwards, use the alignment handle to control the spacing between the newly created objects.
Click here for the full article.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Fixed an issue which caused a selection box to appear around characters during the undo and redo of typing
- Fixed an issue which caused certain files exported as PPTX to not open in PowerPoint
- Fixed an issue which caused an error when trying to import an image from a secure URL
- Fixed an error when exporting an image as slices
- Fixed a console error when previewing a single page of a multi-page document
- Fixed an issue which caused the authentication dialog to appear too often
- Fixed an issue which caused the text background to display incorrectly on PDF export
- Fixed an issue which caused shape handles to not appear for clipped photos
- Fixed a crash when previewing certain documents
- Fixed an issue which caused the color profile to default to US web coated after changing it in the registry
- 44 new Google Fonts added
- Fixed a permission issue with saving templates by moving them away from installation folder to AppData