Date: 18th May 2021
Version Number: 184.108.40.206177
Release notes: http://releasenotes.xara.hosting/designer-pro-plus/
We've Just released an update for Designer Pro+. The program should let you know on startup that an update is available, or go to Help > Check for Updates.
Designer Pro+ can now import WebP images as well as export them. As with other image file types, you can simply drag and drop a WebP image file onto your document from Explorer, or use File > Import to browse for your WebP file.
New Timelines & Smart Diagrams
These are in the following folders of the Online Content Catalog:
Components > Print & Web Components > Timelines
Components > Print & Web Components > Diagrams
These components have internal elements that can be easily re-arranged, duplicated or deleted, without spoiling the designs.
Use the new handles to easily add and remove nodes within the timelines and diagrams:
Other improvements and Bug Fixes
- Improved handling of Word's 'At least' line spacing option on import.
- Fixed an issue that caused a Locked background shape moveable in Word after export.
- Other general Word export improvements.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain failures when importing PDF files.
- Fixed an error when rounding an oval shape.
- Fixed an error when repeating a text inside shape object.
- Fixed an error when importing large WebP files.
- Fixed an issue what caused the WebP export to be affected by the JPG retina setting.
- Fixed an issue that caused shadows to not be exported correctly on SVG
- Fixed an error when zooming caused by brush strokes
- Fixed an issue which caused a PNG to lose transparency when re-saving.