Date: 24th June 2021
Version Number: 126.96.36.199528
Release notes: http://releasenotes.xara.hosting/designer-pro-plus/
We've Just released an update for Designer Pro+. The program should let you know on startup that an update is available, or go to Help > Check for Updates.
Open Graph support
Open Graph allows your published website or web document to provide a preview in any social network or app that can show it, whenever it is referenced. For example if you paste www.xara.com into a Social Media app, the app will almost immediately show the graphic below, which is published as part of the website.
The Utilities > Web Properties dialog has a new Open Graph tab. Click on the Help button within the program for more information
Shape editing improvements
When the end point of an open bezier curve is selected in the Shape Editor tool the infobar now shows the angle of the tangent and allows the user to edit it numerically. This helps when aligning the curve with other rotated objects in a drawing
Other bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue that prevented locked shadow groups from being unlocked.
- Single page PDF's imported into an existing document will now correctly import as a new page.
- Fixed an issue that caused some images to appear inverted when exporting to Word.
- Updated the jQuery library used on export to the latest version.
- Various MS Word export improvements and fixes.
- Fixed an issue that caused Xara to crash when importing certain PowerPoint files.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tables to be incorrectly positioned when importing PowerPoint files.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain selection handles to not be cleared completely on selection change.
- Improved performance when selecting very large groups.
- Inserting a rule off in a list will end the list item.