A safe senders list is a list of email addresses or domains from which you wish to receive emails. Adding the domain xara.com to your safe senders list will ensure emails from Xara are delivered to your inbox and not saved into your Spam/Junk folders.
The method to create a safe senders list varies depending on your email provider or client and we recommend searching the Internet for specific instructions for creating a safe senders list with your particular provider or email client.
- Login to Gmail and click on the gear icon located on the top right corner and select settings
- Click on the filters menu and select to create a new filter
- enter xara.com within the From field and click on create filter with this search
- select the check box labelled Never send it to Spam and click on create filter.
Outlook.com ( Previously known as Hotmail)
- Login to Outlook.com/hotmail.com and click on the gear icon located beside your profile name.
- Click Mail > more settings
- under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.
- Click on Safe senders to be directed to the safe senders page.
- Enter the domain xara.com within the section sender or domain to mark as safe and click on Add to list.